ts401

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자영희와철수 조회 1회 작성일 2021-10-13 16:52:41 댓글 0

본문

Autel TS401 programming Autel's 1-Sensor

If you have an old TS401 laying around dust that baby off and run the latest update. Because now you can program Autel's newest 1-Sensor. With the TS401 you can auto create and copy by activation with this dual frequency sensor.

Not sponsored by Autel, just me trying to help you out!

Check out my other videos also:

MaxiSys Tool Videos:
Autel MaxiSys Shop Manager:

Autel MaxiSys Pre and Post Scan Report:

MaxiSys Printer Setup:

Cobalt BCM programming:

Cadillac CTS Traction control fix:

Autel MaxiSys Registration and update:

Autel MaxiSys Updates and How to Redeem:

MaxiSys Line of Tools Explanation:

MaxiSys won't update:

Autel MaxiSys Battery Care:

Update using Autel Maxi PC Suite:

BMW Battery upgrade, and registration with Autel MS908P:

Autel TPMS Videos:
TPMS Relearn Function TS508:

MX Sensor Programming TS508:

Introduction of MaxiTPMS TS508:

Causes and Resolution for TPMS MIL:

Autel TS401, how to program MX sensors:

How to update your Autel Autolink and TS401 tools:

How to update Autel Autolink and MaxiTPMS with SD card:

Battery Registration using Autel TS608:

Other Tools:
MD808P Oil sending unit:

J Google User : Thank you!!! Your vids are very clear, straight to the point and make everything a lot easier. Thanks again!!!!
SKO NYC : I installed the dual band sensors last month using my 906ts. I went with the rubber stem.
ForbidenNinja : Hey, given this. Can I buy 4 wheels/sensors and program all 4 of my old sensors to my new ones, then put the new ones in with the new wheels and drive away without needing to do a relearn?
Wesley Rogers : May i ask you cost of update and where you got it for the TS401 ? Great instructional video btw .
uawsux : Program sensors in the tray of the ts508 401 etcetera Etc prior to installation mark them with masking tape and then have them installed you do not have to change the valve

Autel TS 401 Tire pressure Reader Demonstration

Got a mechanic that has every tool you've never heard of on your Christmas list? Bet they don't have one of these! Get in on Amazon here → http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AERMVYC/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1789\u0026creative=9325\u0026creativeASIN=B00AERMVYC\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=httpwwwyou00f-20\u0026linkId=BIDEDSJWTR5JVPVB

Autel TS 401 Tire pressure Reader Demonstration
Chris the hiker : I check my air every 2 weeks and top it off if it needs it. Good for long tire life.
efilnikufecin2004 : I had a customer in a tire shop I used to work for that had returned several times for a leak on brand new tires. I hadn't worked on this one before. He watched me working on it. After not finding a leak I let the air out of the tire down to 10 pounds, and re-dunked it. Found a bead leak, and took the tire off. Found bead sealer on the wheel, So I got the drill out with a wire brush on it, he asked me what I was doing and I told him "cleaning the bead sealer off." He told me he had never seen anyone do that, and I asked him if the wheels had looked like they had sealer on them before they replaced the tires. He said yes, and they leaked before he got them replaced too. About a week after cleaning the sealer off the rim, he returned to tell me that the tire was fixed, and he wanted the bead sealer cleaned off the other 3 rims. Corroded aluminum wheels will not seal all the time by adding bead sealer, and may cause a leak that cannot be found at normal tire pressure. Normally though once the rim is clean and the bead area smooth, as long as the bead on the tire is not damaged the wheel will hold air fine with no bead sealer.
Dwight Bennett :  @briansmobile1  Thanks for the laugh at the end, the elephant swinging the lizard was the winner.
I got aquanted with the dreaded yellow light on rental cars. Wish I had that gizmo in my suitcase! I'm glad my personal car is simple enough not to have the sensors.
Aamir Z : That Autel tool is awesome!
Rich B : A $5 mechanical pressure gauge will do the same thing!
You can buy a laser temp probe to read tire temp for $20 these days. Just sayin...

Using Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 to relearn TPMS.

In this video I use the Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 to relearn TPMS on my Chevy Volt.

Disclaimer:

I am not responsible for any damage anyone does to equipment or themselves from the information contained in the video. If you follow the video and you do stupid shit to you, your equipment, or others it is your fault not the Disgruntled Mechanics! This information is given with the understanding that if you use this information you do so with no liability to the Disgruntled Mechanic or this channel. Due to factors beyond the control of the Disgruntled Mechanic, it cannot guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this information, or improper use of this information. the Disgruntled Mechanic assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. the Disgruntled Mechanic recommends safe practices when working with power tools, automotive lifts, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment, blunt instruments, chemicals, lubricants, or any other tools or equipment seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of the Disgruntled Mechanic, no information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not the Disgruntled Mechanic.
I am Her : So fast forward 6yrs., how’s it holding up today? Is it still a viable tool to have or is there an updated replacement..? Those TPMS lights are annoying me something wicked. Been thinking about investing in one of these gadgets... ‍♀️
stuzman : Nice video Mike and good review of the tool too...
wyattoneable : Pretty slick indeed. And I like the AA, MCO commercial. Keep it up buddy, I'll be here.
Joselito Rodriguez : Just updated the tool and it's working great
Khaled খালেদ : Nice video
Where is your workshop?

#ts401

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 5,408건 9 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © gpwoman.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz